Web Labs > Process Control With Reactors
“Copy data” buttons in labs open popup windows with a table of your experimental data, which can be copied and pasted into an analysis program. If you don’t see these, change your browser’s preferences to allow popups.
- Lab 3 – Feedback control of temperature during reaction in a continuous stirred tank reactor (CSTR) simulation. The controller manipulates the temperature of the fluid entering the heat transfer jacket. At default conditions in manual control mode with constant inputs, the system oscillates. Do you know why the system oscillates? See the Resources tab, CRE Notes, 15 – CSTR thermal effects. Then put the system into Auto Control mode.
- Lab 4 – Reactor temperature control where the controller directly manipulates the heat transfer jacket temperature.
- Lab 5 – Bioreactor simulation.
- Lab 1 – Feedback control of water level in a tank.
- Lab 1A – Feedback control of water level in two tanks in series.