Resources > Matlab
These are some notes and examples of using MATLAB at Reactor Lab. MATLAB is a product of MathWorks. Matlab is an interactive programming environment with a large library of “toolboxes” of functions useful for science, math and engineering.
- Getting started with Matlab
- Notes & Examples – intro to computing, how to submit homework, examples
- Matlab vs. other languages
- Solve math problems – numerical methods
- Diffusion & Heat Transfer
- Solve math problems – symbolic methods
- Graphics & Sound
- Matlab apps – GUI’s & GUIDE
- CENG 15 – NANO 15 blackboards & slides, etc.